March 29: Founders Brewing Tap Takeover & KBS Tapping
PC Pils. ABV 5.6%
Pale Ale NITRO: ABV 5.4%
All Day IPA: Session IPA. ABV 4.7%
Reds Rye: Rye IPA. ABV 6.6%
Centennial IPA. ABV 7.2%
Comet IPA. ABV 6.7%
Azacca IPA. ABV 7.0%
Rubaeus: Raspberry Ale. ABV 5.7%
Rubaeus NITRO: ABV 5.7%
Frootwood: B-Aged Cherry Ale. ABV 8.0%
Porter: ABV 6.5%
Breakfast Stout. ABV 8.3%
Imperial Stout: ABV 10.5%
*KBS: Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout. ABV 11.2%
Dirty Bastard: Scotch Ale. ABV 8.5%
Backwoods Bastard: B-Aged Scotch Ale. ABV 10.2%
Curmudgeon: Old Ale. ABV 9.8%
Notes about KBS:
- KBS will be tapped at 6pm.
- Mug Club members can stop by on Monday, March 27 to get a ticket for KBS. They will be available to everyone at 3pm the day of the event. (1 per person; you may NOT pick up a ticket for a friend).
- Tickets will act as a “reservation” and will not be paid for until the beer is poured.
- Ticket holders MUST be present at 5:30pm on Wednesday, March 29 to redeem their tickets.
- Tickets account for 75% of the keg, thus there will be some available for individuals who did not get a ticket in advance.
Save The Date: Events Coming Soon!
April 6: Loons Opening Day Party with Mitten Brewing Co.
April 20: Dark Horse Tap Takeover
May 7: Founders KBS Bottle Release Brunch
May 18: Odd Side Ales Tap Takeover